Smart Vision Ultimate is a Premium TradingView Indicator. It is not just an indicator, it is a toolkit with many components that help you predict market trend, confirm trend, take trade suggestions and make profitable trades.
II - Suggested usage
- Get Buy/Sell signal from Market Supertrend component
- Do confirmation with additional signals (Support/Resistance, Mean Reversion Bands, MA Envelopes...). You can also able to use Smart Oscillator Ultimate indicator as confirmation indicator.
- Take Entry, Stop Loss & Take Profit levels from the indicator
- Make profitable & confident trade
Advanced signals & strategies available for advanced traders.
III - Indicator components
1. Market Supertrend
This component helps you see the current market trend clearly in the chart. It also provide Buy/Sell signals and Trade Suggestion.
- Enable Market Supertrend: Enable/Disable Market Supertrend component.
- Trend Type: Available options: Consistent, Flexible. While Consistent type is calculated based on the price only, the Flexible type uses some more factors to adjust the trend. Flexible type is advanced type. It can reduce more noises and wrong signals. However, it is not really straightforward.
- Sensitivity Level: The sensitivity level when calculate market supertrend. Higher level means more sensitive and it helps to capture the trend sooner. However, higher level will generate more wrong signals.
- Show Trade Signals: Show/Hide Buy and Sell signals
- Show Trade Suggestion: Show/Hide Trade Suggestions (Entry, Stop Loss, Take Profit levels)
- Red Line and Red Cloud mean Bearish market trend.
- Blue Line and Blue Cloud mean Bullish market trend.
- Buy Signal appears when the Close price passes over the Red Line.
- Sell Signal appears when the Close price passed over the Blue Line.
- Blue Label with text is suggested Entry Price and beginning of blue dashed line is entry time.
- Red Label with text is suggested Stop Loss Price. Beginning of red dashed line is as same as blue line.
- Green Labels with text are suggested Take Profiter Levels. Beginning of green dashed lines are as same as blue line.
2. Support & Resistance
This component helps to calculate Support & Resistance levels automatically.
- Enable Support & Resistance: Enable/Disable Support & Resistance component.
- Length: Look back period (numbers of candles) to calculate Support & Resistance levels.
- Gray Line is Support level
- Silver Line is Resistance level
- Text at the end of line is the price value of that Support/Resistance level
Important note: Although we show Support/Resistance levels as lines, they actually are areas or zones.
3. Mean Reversion
This component helps calculate Mean reversion bands which are calculated to measure the revert strength in short-term. When the price is too high or too low, it will revert to the opposite side. Mean reversion bands show too high and too low price areas in that period.
- Enable Mean Reversion: Enable/Disable Mean Reversion component.
- Reversion Type: Available options: Bollinger, Fibonacci. Bollinger reversion bands are calculated based on traditional Bollinger indicator but optimized to make it works much better. Fibonacci reversion bands use momentum and Fibonacci number to calculate reversion strength.
- MA Type: The MA algorithm is used to calculate central MA line. Available options: SMA , EMA , ALMA , HMA , RMA, WMA , VWMA.
- MA Length: The look back period to calculate central MA line.
- Show MA Envelopes: Show/Hide Envelopes around the central MA Line.
- Red Cloud with difference red tones in top and bottom are Reversion Bands. These are 3 reversion levels: Low, Medium and High corresponding with 3 red tones. When the price is close or reach these reversion bands, it tends to revert to the opposite side.
- The Yellow Line in the middle is the MA Line. It presents the average price of the MA look back period. The way to calculate this line is based on the MA type you picked.
- Silver Cloud around the MA Line is the MA Envelopes. The envelopes are dynamic and calculated based on the momentum of previous candles. When price moves inside the cloud, it means the trend is not clearly.
4. ZigZag Moves
This component helps to draw the way price is moving without noises.
- Enable ZigZag Moves: Enable/Disable ZigZag Moves component.
- Source: Price source to calculate ZigZag Moves. Available options: High/Low, Open/Close. Hight/Low is common option. However. Open/Close option can help to reduce noises in some periods/markets/timeframes with lot of noisy signals.
- Fibonacci Levels: You can choose to show Fibonacci Retracement levels base on the Recent Move or Previous Move. They can work as Support/Resistance levels in short-term.
- Show Peaks & Troughs Labels: Show/Hide these labels. Higher High – New peak is higher than old peak; Lower High – New peak is lower than old peak; Lower Low – New trough is lower than old trough; Higher Low – New trough is higher than old trough.
- Green Line when price is moving up.
- Orange Line when price is moving down.
- Green/Orange Horizontal Lines are Fibonacci Levels with text to show the Fibonacci level and value at that level.
- Peak with HH label means Higher High
- Peak with LH label means Lower High
- Trough with LL label means Lower Low
- Trough with HL label mean Higher Low
5. Alert Events
This component provides these Alert Conditions so you can use to create Alerts
- Changing Market Trend, Bullish To Bearish: Fired when Market Supertrend changes from bullish to bearish.
- Changing Market Trend, Bearish To Bullish: Fired when Market Supertrend changes from bearish to bullish.
- Breaking Resistance Level: Fired when the Close price passes over any Resistance Level.
- Breaking Support Level: Fired when the Close price passes over any Support Level.
- Breaking Upper MA Envelope: Fired when the Close price passes over upper MA envelop.
- Breaking Lower MA Envelope: Fired when the Close price passes over lower MA envelop.
- Moving To Upper Reversion Band: Fired when the Close price passes over the boundary of any upper reversion band.
- Moving To Lower Reversion Band: Fired when the Close price passes over the boundary of any lower reversion band.
- Creating/Updating Peak: Fired when new peak is created or updated.
- Creating/Updating Trough: Fired when new trough is created or updated.